Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review Olay Total Effects 7-IN-1 Anti-Aging

This stuff is awesome. I use it in the morning, as part of my "beauty" treatment. It is super soft cream. Feels almost like putting whipped cream on your face. I love it. Afterward, my face just looks so radiant. Have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I just love the way it makes my face look.

I have been using the Olay products since about July 2006 and am very pleased. I use the Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment at night on my whole face and neck, after washing with Dove Regenerating Calming Night Soap (liquid, navy colored bottle) and I use Olay Smooth Skin Exfoliating Scrub about once or twice a week at night. In the morning, I use Avon ANew Eye Lift Cream around my eyes and then Olay Total Effects 7x Visible Anti-Aging Vitamin Complex Cream on my entire face and neck. I think this combo, particularly the Olay Regenerist products and Total Effects, have made me look YEARS younger--with the grace of God, of course.

I added the Regenerist Night Recovery about 2 months ago, and it made a difference for me. Lots of people at work tell me I look younger, too. My skin feels great! It's firm and velvet soft. And wait till I tell you, I have lost 53 pounds in the last 10 months! Why do you care? Well, my face should be sagging all over the place with that kind of a weight loss, especially since I carried that weight for years and my skin was well-stretched. I should need a crane just to hold the wrinkles up!
Guess what??? It's firm and velvet soft. I won't say I don't own a wrinkle, but they are very very minimal. I've had people tell me I don't have wrinkles, too, but there are little tiny ones there hiding in the makeup. Oh, I'm 58, too--so don't think I'm 25 and telling you I don't have wrinkles like they tell you in those adds on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment