Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Low price My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer 2 fl oz.

My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer 2 fl oz.

My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer 2 fl oz. description


My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer nourishes and offers anti-aging benefits to promote a healthy, radiant complexion. Its unique Cellactive-Hydro formula features a potent apple and polysaccharide complex to lock in moisture as Sepilift DPHP technology enriches your skin with plant-derived amino acids to strengthen and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful look and comfortable feel. Pili and moringa oils deliver rich antioxidant protection to combat free radical-damage and revitalize your skin.
User reviews for My Prime Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer 2 fl oz. -






No comments:

Post a Comment